A story of a family from Michigan, USA who traveled to Egypt for work.....served, laughed, loved....thrived thru the Egyptian Revolution....and then returned to Michigan after the job ended abruptly due to economic conditions.

Saturday, February 20, 2010

Happy Birthday!

Today we had a birthday party for John and Yrene's one boy. I had no idea what to expect, so I didn't bring my camera DRAT!! oh it was SO fun! sorta like a small scale Craig's Cruisers and minus OSHA! but it was WONDERFUL! 86 outside, glass building...we have now had 3 showers today! HA HA HA!

I have some steaks on the grill in my oven - hope they turn out well! I have had requests to see the new pool towels better and I thought you might enjoy a couple other pics I took today!

Hope you are all well!!


don't you just love how THRILLED Rob is to pose w/ towels ! HA HA HA!


gifts from Mr. Thomas THANKS! they're looking forward to wearing them when we take desert tours ;)


SUPER HEROES!!

(party gifts today)




Thanks for looking!

3 comments:

Wendy said...

Looks like the fun continues in Egypt! :) Love the head gear (what do you call those), the towels, and the party gifts!! Oh, and especially love Rob's expression holding up his towel. HA!!

Heather said...

we died laughing at the pic of Rob...Scott soooo would be looking the same way ;)

Betty said...

I don't know which was funnier, Rob's expression with the towels or that you can only see Jazzy's fingers above the towel!! ROTFLMBO!!!! :D