A story of a family from Michigan, USA who traveled to Egypt for work.....served, laughed, loved....thrived thru the Egyptian Revolution....and then returned to Michigan after the job ended abruptly due to economic conditions.

Friday, August 13, 2010

OWW - 3 videos below

I took clips from each of the 3 songs the kids lead tonight during worship. What a blessing to see them enjoy this time!

Serena is Phillips' little sister. She is in the red capris - isn't she AMAZING?! I love how music, singing, dancing is such a big part of who she is! Caleb is a couple people away, closer to me with curly hair, gorgeous brown skin and denim shorts.

You can see Joshua. And you'll see Amy with the guitar and the other guy is Ben, he's one of the guitarists. You can see Tyson and Hany, couple of wonderful young man..and others I don't know their names but am thankful for the energy and love they put into the kids this week!!

Today is Amy's birthday HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!! so of course she came over after supper - the kids had an eraser war using their shields of faith as protection (ha) and I just had to put candles in her favorite supper....

seafood pizza

(yuck) that's OK, I had some not-so-bad ravioli (ain't got nuttin on Olive Garden tho! which makes me miss my CBC lady friends!)

AND....apparently I took the photo w/o the card in..so it's on the internal drive and I have no idea how to access it....oh well! You'll have to take my word for it that they were here, there were candles in shrim bodies and we were smiling and laughting!!

No comments: