A story of a family from Michigan, USA who traveled to Egypt for work.....served, laughed, loved....thrived thru the Egyptian Revolution....and then returned to Michigan after the job ended abruptly due to economic conditions.

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Love with the Locals.....

now when he hears me coming up the stairs....he starts calling out so frantically....

then he comes down the stairs and perches and calls to me a little more sweetly......

then as I walk by, resisting his loving call, he looks so longingly into my eyes....and so of course I go back for a little lovin

Meet Sam.....my neighbor is surprised at two things about me - my Arabic and her cat's fondness for me - I think if she knew me as well as my brother did at one time, she'd be even MORE surprised about the cat's fondness for me! Pastor Mark, I think of you every time my heart melts...ha!



















(did I seriously just post 3 times in less than 24 hrs? whoa! and please don't tell Rob about the messy living room photo in the previous post, he'll die! ha!)

No comments: