A story of a family from Michigan, USA who traveled to Egypt for work.....served, laughed, loved....thrived thru the Egyptian Revolution....and then returned to Michigan after the job ended abruptly due to economic conditions.

Saturday, March 26, 2011

From Joshua







these are photos off his iTouch from his last day at school and his trip from Egypt to Michigan. Thanks for looking!

Note from Wendy

More things I am noticing...

1. sunrise in Egypt was around 5 am, sunset 5:30 pm
here sunrise around 7 and sunset around 9 and NO call to prayers - so silent in the country, my ears seriously are still ringing. I'm not complaining either way, just an observation.

2. at the grocery store yesterday, I was asked if I needed anything more, I said
"La, nnnno, thanks" that was an Arabic no mixed in with a stuttered English answer! LOL

3. I also ran into a man's cart and said "mmmmmmm sorry" I almost apologized in Arabic! lol

4. Driving was odd!!!! I was the only one on the road, I felt very odd! not sure how to describe it at all.

~Thanks for listening to my little rambles~

No comments: