A story of a family from Michigan, USA who traveled to Egypt for work.....served, laughed, loved....thrived thru the Egyptian Revolution....and then returned to Michigan after the job ended abruptly due to economic conditions.

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

I love the internet!!

Even tho I wanted you to see how my heart aches, I forgot to tell you how my heart soars! Not only is God near us......but He has given us wonderful friends who love us and still email with us! I think of missionaries who are in remote locations and have no access to family and friends! My parents skype me almost every day and even w/ the time difference, I'm sorta able to email with friends almost in a timely manner ;)

I LOVE THE INTERNET!! Truly....like last night when we lost electricity for 30 min and lit the big candles......I was just so excited Rob still got to skype w/ Mr. Thomas....when we first didn't even have eletricity! ha!!

OK enough of the ooyey gooyey heart stuff ;)

well...for now ;) ha!! let that be your warning for the next time ;)

xoxoxoxoxoxoxox to my beloveds!!

please pray for Yrene, she has food poisoning...I put on jeans so I could stride better.....and ran some charcoal pills over there w/ instructions......

please pray for my mom - she's still so sick from the last round of meds and needs real Godly intervention.....

please pray for new REAL friendships to start for the kids thru church and the homeschooling group.....

please pray that I can be what my family needs from me

5 comments:

Heather said...

praying for you Wendy!

Tanya said...

Definately praying. We love you too!

Betty said...

OOOOO a prayer thread on the blog!!!! :D

you know I'm praying girl!!!

(((((((((((WENDY))))))))))))

Tami said...

Praying and praising. So glad we are still connected to you. :)

Wendy said...

Praying on all counts!...and PRAISING for the internet!!!