A story of a family from Michigan, USA who traveled to Egypt for work.....served, laughed, loved....thrived thru the Egyptian Revolution....and then returned to Michigan after the job ended abruptly due to economic conditions.

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Christmas Family Traditions - Part 2

cookies are made sweeter with Grandma!





a couple days ago, my mom and I were locked in her bedroom - she said to mention the skeleton keys, all our interior doors use skeleton keys - well we were locked in her bedroom wrapping presents and I cried....amazing how the little things are made so much sweeter with someone wonderful to share it with!! Like..my momma!!

4 comments:

HollyMarie said...

Awwww... I'm so glad your mom is there with you for Christmas! What a blessing!

Wendy said...

Oh Wendy, your love for your Mama is oozing!! I'm so very happy!! :)

Betty said...

Wendy is right! YOU'RE DEFINITELY OOZING!!!! AND IT ROCKS!!!! :D

REALLY so thrilled for your family... blessings are just pouring down on you all.... PTL!!!!!

many hugs, Betty

Steph P said...

Everything is more fun with family!