A story of a family from Michigan, USA who traveled to Egypt for work.....served, laughed, loved....thrived thru the Egyptian Revolution....and then returned to Michigan after the job ended abruptly due to economic conditions.

Thursday, February 3, 2011

One Year Ago....

I hugged, kissed, laughed and enjoyed in person....fearing it would be the last time for a long time....now cherishing how you all keep in touch and allow us to laugh, enjoy, share, encourage back and forth.

I slept last night for 6 hrs, 3 hrs at a time. No gunfire or tank activity around us. I missed the closeness of praying for you all while I was listening, waiting, praying.....but I know you are praying for me and I'm richly blessed by your pouring of love so I could find rest in God last night!

A song is stuck in my head - we pray at the noon prayer with our Muslim brothers...won't you join us?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mFpLzvCvR5c

HOLY, AWESOME, MERCIFUL GOD - BRING UNITY AND FREEDOM FROM OPPRESSION IN EGYPT! FOR YOUR NAME SAKE AMONG THE NATIONS!!! WE LONG TO SAY WE SAW ISAIAH 19 FULFILLED.....WE DO NOT KNOW IF WE ARE LIVING THE BEGINNING OF THE PROPHECY..THO IT SEEMS LIKE IT AFTER LAST NIGHT.....BUT LET TODAY BRING THE FINAL PROPHECY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Every day, we also pray for those of you who have loved ones here and in Australia!!

Praying for our brothers and sisters in Australia!! We are one race - one human race created by God - we are ALL brothers and sisters!

1 comment:

Char said...

Thinking of you daily, and wishing you were anywhere but there. Much love to your family!