A story of a family from Michigan, USA who traveled to Egypt for work.....served, laughed, loved....thrived thru the Egyptian Revolution....and then returned to Michigan after the job ended abruptly due to economic conditions.

Saturday, February 19, 2011

Worshipping During the Storm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U2IzstN6eaw

past in your browser

I am indistinguishable because I am way in the back in the sunshine walking with some restless toddlers. This was the closing hymn.

You will see my friend Sherry photographed before, Jonathan and Sarah (holding baby Andrew), Liz and Brian photographed here before, a white lady with dark blonde straight hair/hand raised is Joshua's principal, Timo my buddy on the drums, Say-lee, my brother on the African drums (from the Congo, he has 11 children! bless his wife!) and oh I could go on and on so you could know them more personally! The Asian lady with the brown coat and full enthusiasm (she's Korean by the way) that I spend weeknights praying with in a small group (sorry, I have yet to pronounce her name). Oh and Julius the professional soccer player from Liberia and there is Joshua's 3rd grade teacher and his wife who is Joshua's new Arabic teacher....

well just enjoy and join in!!!

My friend WC reminded me of a quote - not sure who said it...

Sometimes God calms the storm....sometimes he lets the storm rage and calms His child."

No comments: