A story of a family from Michigan, USA who traveled to Egypt for work.....served, laughed, loved....thrived thru the Egyptian Revolution....and then returned to Michigan after the job ended abruptly due to economic conditions.

Sunday, October 24, 2010

Satisfying Sunday

bike for Gpa, hot set of wheels for Joshua....


a view that caught my attention for some reason unknown to me as yet, from the top of a pedestrian bridge crossing the railroad....


Mmmm...today's fresh bread. We've enjoyed tuna and cucumbers on this! Mmm!!


Fresh meat anyone? turkey and goats too.....


A market I had not yet visited. I was as interestING as I was interestED. I cannot go alone, INDEED..but what a GREAT local experience, tho the meat was a bit too fresh for me! lol



I was so glad to come home to a new toilet, but when I found out someone left the lid up, I was NOT smiling anymore! snicker, snicker....


The plumber and his apprentice (son).......hooray! in 3 hrs we'll have the 2nd toilet


fun shot of the kids from Sat night!!!


MY FRIEND HAS A YARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


2 hours of 3 girls with pottery! GREAT way to spend part of my afternoon! Nancy and her daughter Grace.....

No comments: