A story of a family from Michigan, USA who traveled to Egypt for work.....served, laughed, loved....thrived thru the Egyptian Revolution....and then returned to Michigan after the job ended abruptly due to economic conditions.

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Eating Crow, Eating My Hat....



taking back my scary obnoxious comment ;)

Sometimes the Egyptians DO have it right!!!

What I'm using on my foot, is something we use in the US
ON ANIMALS WITH ARTHRITIS!

I did some research on the German company that makes it, apparently it's all natural stuff and after 20 yrs has less than 10% patients afflicted with side effect of dry skin!

So, if you have an animal with arthritis, read the ingredients....use on yourself (not on your breasts and not if you're pregnant or nursing) if you get a nasty bruise!! Melanie - I'm thinking of your knee today!!

I am not able to take any ibuprofen due to my stomach lining ulcerations from past issues....so trust me, when I say this stuff REALLY helps reduce pain CONSIDERABLY!

So, I'm sorry Egypt! I was very grumpy and took it out on you in a general way! Lots of beautiful wonderful things about you and your people!!

Some really wacky things too, but not this ;)

Best thing so far today - my beloved WC sending me "smells" through photos!! Feet in dirt......ssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiifffffffffffffff!!! I can still remember the smell! And long to dive into my veggie garden barefoot!!

Too much lead poisoning here (do your own research and be sure you're sitting), we don't go barefoot EVEN in the sand here! Tho the lead does assure we'll return for a long stretch in 2012 even if God has other long-term plans ;) We'll need to detox our livers in the US.

Jack and Annie are doing well. I need to clean their aquarium again. I don't mind it at all! Some of you wondering why...those who know me, STOP LAUGHING!! Mom, even YOU will like them!

Today we can see some definition in a foot! And, my two little toes aren't swollen, and the little bone on my ankle is starting to be visible! BIG improvements!!!! Walking thru the tiny home is a big chore still.......one teeny hobble at a time ;)

1 comment:

Wendy said...

Really?? Lead Poisoning? No barefooty...not even in the sand? :( BUMMER!! Happy that you did "eat crow" on the foot stuff. Hee Hee!